Account opening for a legal entity (resident of LR)
- “Application for entering into the Contract on rendering services on the Financial and Capital markets” (one copy) ;
- “Corporate customer questionnaire” (one copy) ;
- “Contract on rendering services on the Financial and Capital markets” (two copies) ;
- Customer’s confirmation on receiving and consent with the Company documents related to entering into the Contract and the provided investment services (one copy) ;
- MiFID consent ;
- If you wish to trade the securities issued in the USA, it’s necessary to fill out the W-8 BEN-E form ;
- The original or a notarized copy of the company Registration certificate;
- The original or a notarized copy of the company Articles of association;
- The original or notarized copy of the extract from the Companies Register, including the signatory authorities list;
- The original or notarized copy of the shareholders meeting minutes (General Power of Attorney).
Submit the documents in person or by mail
- Please be advised that Renesource Capital accepts documents in Latvian, Russian and English. Documents in other languages must be translated and notarized;
- Renesource Capital does not accept fund transfers before all all the necessary account opening documents are received.
AS IBS “Renesource Capital”, Duntes 15a, Riga, LV-1005, Latvia
Upon receipt of the documents, we
- sign the documents and send them to the address you specified;
- open a trading account in your name and send you an email with a confirmation of account opening and detailed instructions on how to perform trades.
Upon funds deposit
- to your account with Renesource Capital you can start trading;
- for more detailed information about funds deposit and withdrawal please refer to the section Funds deposit/withdrawal.