- Important information for US residents
- Business Continuity
- Financial statements
- Disclosure of information
- Remuneration policy
- Information on inducements related to the investment services and products provided
- AML Policy
AS IBS Renesource Capital invites last year students of economics, finance or marketing for internship. For young specialists we offer the opportunity to obtain the unique knowledge of financial and capital markets and financial instruments in one of the oldest investment brokerage companies in the Baltic States. If you want to join our team, send your CV and we will contact you.
During your summertime internship, you will learn about FX, CFD’s, stocks, and commodity futures markets. By the end of your internship, you will understand what makes currencies and commodities prices move, trading strategies, and risk management. You will learn about Meta Trader 4, Meta Trader 4 Mobile, CQG, Integral, Currenex, and other trading platforms.
- Making calls to Renesource Capital potential clients and demo accounts users;
- Adding and updating information in social networks and professional investing forums;
- Perform competitor analysis and present findings to the management;
- Research social networks, evaluating effectiveness of publications;
- Assist in preparation of analytical information for brokerage department and daily financial market reviews for publications in social networks and professional forums;
- Constantly following information (trading times during holidays, asset, funds and financial instruments transfer times) on Renesource Capital website;
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced command of Russian, Latvian, and English language;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong computer literacy skills - Microsoft Office;
- The ability to independently organize and plan your working time;
- A strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
- The ability to work independently still being a team player;
- Strong interest and passion for financial and capital markets, international affairs, and geopolitical events.
- Interesting tasks;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Possibility to turn internship into a full-time job.
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you review the firm's website thoroughly.
Please send your CV and motivation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Internship” in the subject line.