Foreign exchange (FOREX)
With our high quality FX solutions, there is no longer a need to overpay your FX broker or bank, Save on the spread or trading commission and let Renesource Capital take care of your Foreign Exchange needs.
We are the efficient and friendly broker!
Whether you are a private, corporate and institutional customer, our multi-asset full service investment brokerage solutions are here to take care of all your Foreign Exchange needs. No matter if you are traveling, working in international trade, investing into financial instruments or you just wish to protect yourself from undesirable exchange rate movements and volatility, foreign exchange transactions have now become an every day necessity and an essential part of our services. We offer physical delivery foreign exchange for our Clients for commercial requirements. One of our strategic goals is to offer every Customer straightforward, comprehensible, and secure foreign exchange service at a fair price!
Renesource Capital global foreign exchange products offering includes delivery for the following valuation dates:
- Same day (TOD or Today);
- Next business day (TOM or Tomorrow);
- Two business days from the trade date (SPOT);
- More than two business days from the trade date (FORWARD);
- Simultaneous purchase and sale of identical amount of one currency for another with different value dates (SWAP).
Renesource Capital provides foreign exchange transactions with the following currencies: AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNH, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, ILS, JPY, KZT, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD, TRY, ZAR, USD.
To start trading currencies with Renesource Capital, please complete the following:
- Open an account – sign the Contract on rendering services on the financial and capital markets;
- Fund your trading account and have sufficient funds in your account before the conclusion of the foreign exchange transaction. It has to be either the amount to be converted or the required collateral trading on margin (for margin trading/ trading on leverage).
In addition to electronic trading solutions, we offer a dealing service: accepting orders via telephone, email or instant messaging system. Foreign exchange transaction is deemed to be done and cannot be revoked if Customer has passed an order to Renesource Capital foreign exchange trading desk over the phone, using the Voice trading password (the Customer, according to the Contract, underwent the process of identification and authorization) and has agreed to the trading terms and conditions: exchange rate, amount, value date etc. All conversations between the Customer and Renesource Capital are recorded. To minimize the impact or risks related to currency rate volatility on the FOREX market, Clients are welcomed to use pending orders such as limit order, stop order, one cancels other (OCO), one triggers the other (OTO), central bank fixing orders etc.
Renesource Capital provides special, lower currency exchange rate to volumes greater than 50 000 EUR (or equivalent in another currency). The currency exchange transaction with individual terms can be agreed with Renesource Capital foreign exchange trading desk +371 67 092 732; after which the customer sends a written order for currency conversion.
Renesource Capital foreign exchange trading desk accepts customers’ currency exchange orders with physical delivery every week day from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Latvia time.
Benefits of trading foreign exchange with Renesource Capital:
- Tight spreads and aggregated pricing from multiple liquidity providers;
- Deep and customized liquidity pools and solutions available for specific needs;
- Long-standing credit relationships with the leading foreign exchange banks;
- Agency execution model ensures unbiased pricing, order management and complete trading anonymity and neutrality;
- Customizable FOREX ECN platforms;
- Low latency and reliable execution in milliseconds with our collocated servers and infrastructure;
- Trading assistance and client services support;
- Institutional foreign exchange trading solutions for Banks and Brokers;
- Prime of prime brokerage;
- Segregated accounts in an investment rated banks.
Fees and charges for physical currency conversion (deliverable Forex):
Currency amount or its equivalent
Currency exchange rate
Up to 50 000 EUR
The standard Renesource Capital rate is applied
Above 50 000 EUR
The special exchange rate agreed with broker or the standard rate (at the choice of the customer)
Currency exchange rate may fluctuate during the day. To get updated and the most recent currency exchange rate please contact Renesource Capital foreign exchange desk: +371 67 092 732.
Renesource Capital doesn’t perform cash exchange transactions or cash settlements.