Currency exchange transactions with physical delivery
You are not satisfied with the exchange rate offered by banks? Don't want to overpay? Make a transaction at the interbank rate at any time you want?
Convenient and friendly broker!
We conclude Currency exchange transactions on the following delivery basis:
- TOD - Settlements on the day of the trade;
- TOM - Settlements on the next day after the trade;
- SPOT - Settlement on the next day after the trade;
- FORWARD - currency exchange transactions for the purchase / sale of currency on a certain future date at the exchange rate set at the time of the transaction;
- SWAP - currency swaps for the purchase / sale of currency on the settlement date at the exchange rate set at the time of the transaction, but with the obligation to resell / repurchase this amount later on another specified settlement date at the future exchange rate set at the time of the transaction.
The company offers currency exchange transactions in 24 currencies: AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNH, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, ILS, JPY, KZT, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD , TRY, ZAR, USD.
To make a non-cash currency exchange transaction, you must:
- Open a financial instruments account with Renesource Capital;
- Conclude an agreement on receiving financial services;
- Fund your account to cover collateral requirements.
Currency exchange transactions can be concluded both by phone and through electronic trading platform.
Currency Exchange fee 3%
Currency exchange transactions can be also made with the help of a pending order.
Types of supported pending orders:
- MARKET ORDER - The Order is to be executed at the current market price;
- LIMIT ORDER - The order, that can be executed in the market or a better price than the current market price, execution will always take place at the exchange rate indicated in the order or better;
- STOP ORDER - The order is executed in the market at a price that is worse than the current market price; The aim is to prevent further losses. Account must be taken of the risk that, in conditions of high volatility, the order may be executed at a much worse exchange rate than indicated in the order.
- Interbank exchange rate;
- Wide range of trading partners;
- Professional brokerage support;
- Personal service;
- Currency transactions at special exchange rate;
- Brokerage department working hours for currency exchanges transactions from 7.00 to 23.15
- Segregation of client funds.
The exchange rate may change during the day.
Renesource Capital does not perform cash transactions as well as cash currency conversion.