Currency exchange transactions with physical delivery
You are not satisfied with the exchange rate offered by banks? Don't want to overpay? Make a transaction at the interbank rate at any time you want?
Convenient and friendly broker!
We conclude Currency exchange transactions on the following delivery basis:
- TOD - Settlements on the day of the trade;
- TOM - Settlements on the next day after the trade;
- SPOT - Settlement on the next day after the trade;
- FORWARD - currency exchange transactions for the purchase / sale of currency on a certain future date at the exchange rate set at the time of the transaction;
- SWAP - currency swaps for the purchase / sale of currency on the settlement date at the exchange rate set at the time of the transaction, but with the obligation to resell / repurchase this amount later on another specified settlement date at the future exchange rate set at the time of the transaction.
The company offers currency exchange transactions in 24 currencies: AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNH, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, ILS, JPY, KZT, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD , TRY, ZAR, USD.
To make a non-cash currency exchange transaction, you must:
- Open a financial instruments account with Renesource Capital;
- Conclude an agreement on receiving financial services;
- Fund your account to cover collateral requirements.
Currency exchange transactions can be concluded both by phone and through electronic trading platform.
Currency exchange transactions can be also made with the help of a pending order.
Types of supported pending orders:
- MARKET ORDER - The Order is to be executed at the current market price;
- LIMIT ORDER - The order, that can be executed in the market or a better price than the current market price, execution will always take place at the exchange rate indicated in the order or better;
- STOP ORDER - The order is executed in the market at a price that is worse than the current market price; The aim is to prevent further losses. Account must be taken of the risk that, in conditions of high volatility, the order may be executed at a much worse exchange rate than indicated in the order.
- Interbank exchange rate;
- Wide range of trading partners;
- Professional brokerage support;
- Personal service;
- Currency transactions at special exchange rate;
- Brokerage department working hours for currency exchanges transactions from 7.00 to 23.15
- Segregation of client funds.
The exchange rate may change during the day.
Renesource Capital does not perform cash transactions as well as cash currency conversion.