Funds deposit / withdrawal
- Transfer from licensed Bank account or payment institution is the only method that Renesource Capital uses to transfer funds between the Company and its customers;
- Standard bank transfer may take from 1 to 3 days, depending on the transfer type (standard or express, transfer between Latvian banks or international bank transfer);
At your disposal is a broad correspondent bank network, that helps to execute your payments in a timely and efficient manner.Should you have any questions on funds transfer and correspondent bank details, please contact our trading desk or your Account Manager.
- Renesource Capital fee schedule for deposits to financial instruments account is available here.
When depositing funds:
- Please be advised that Renesource Capital does not accept funds transfers before all the necessary documents account opening documents are received;
- Renesource Capital accepts funds only from the bank accounts belonging to the customer and specified during the account opening.
Please make sure to indicate the following information in payment order details:
- Unique Code of the Customer (UCC), issued to you by Renesource Capital (available in the “Confirmation of account opening” form);
- The customer’s financial instruments account number (available in the “Confirmation of account opening” form);
- When transferring funds that should be allocated between several accounts of a single customer, the amounts and the accounts for depositing each amount should be indicated in payment details;
- Standard or express payment. In case where a customer does not specify the payment type (standard or express) in payment details, the Company assumes by default that the payment is standard and sends the order to the bank to process this payment as a standard one.
- Beneficiary: AS IBS "Renesource Capital"
- Beneficiary address: Duntes 15a, Riga, LV-1005, Latvia
- Registration number: 40003415571
- Beneficiary’s Bank
- Beneficiary’s Bank address
- Amount: 100 000
- Currency: USD
- Payment details: AA123, 10 000 – XX12345, 90 000 - ZZ12345, Express
AA123 - Unique Code of the Customer,
10 000 – amount that should be deposited to account number XX12345,
90 000 – amount that should be deposited to account number ZZ12345,
Express – express payment.
- Transfer to licensed Bank account* is the only method that Renesource Capital uses to transfer funds between the Company and its customers;
- Standard bank transfer may take from 1 to 3 days, depending on the transfer type (standard or express, transfer between Latvian banks or international bank transfer) in case there are no questions form the sender banks side;
- Renesource Capital fee schedule for withdrawals from financial instruments account is available here.
To withdraw funds:
- Please fill the "Funds withdrawal order" form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be advised that Renesource Capital transfer funds only to the authorized bank accounts.
*. Renesource Capital may also transfer Natural person funds, to their account in licensed Payment Institution or Licensed Electronic Money institution, as per accepted institutions list. For further information please contact Client Relationship Management.