Тrading platform CQG
CQG provides the opportunity to trade futures and futures options on currencies, indexes, bonds, commodities, metals and agricultural products.CQG transfers all orders, cancellations and modifications by most secure connections through redundant servers using SSL encryption to protect your information.
- CQG Spreader: allows to create, trade and manage multi-leg intermarket and cross-exchange spread strategies and to work efficiently with pending orders. CQG Spreader provides access to CQG Spreader Core (servers co-located at the exchanges), which allows to modify and execute second leg orders in less than one millisecond;
- DOMTrader: allows to monitor market movements and market depth. Using DOMTrader, you can instantly switch between different contracts, choose order duration, select order type (including CQG Smart Orders), change the price scale, place market and limit orders. You can also modify and cancel orders and liquidate any open positions;
- Order Ticket: gives a better understanding of the market situation. Order Ticket has quick trading buttons and an order management window;
- Simple Order Ticket – a simplified version of Order Ticket with two buttons buy/sell.
- SnapTrader: drag this convenient tool to a chart and trade directly from charts. Using SnapTrader, you can place orders with a single click and use the screen free space to the maximum extent;
- Orders and Positions: monitor and manage your futures accounts using real-time prices. You can also follow the trading summary data which show daily trading activity by an account or across all accounts;
- Automatic Trading: define conditions to automatically send market
- orders, cancel orders, or liquidate positions based on the CQG Alert signals system;
- Enhanced Quote SpreadSheet: customize a quote and trading screen, manage orders and trade multiple markets from a single screen;
- CQG Smart Orders: manage your orders better. You can trade both exchange supported and synthetic orders through CQS;
- Algorithmic Order Builder: create your own unique order types according to your own strategies using familiar programming languages.