Renesource capital offers voice trading as a part of our brokerage services suite (you can find out the details in the Contract on rendering services on the financial and capital markets).
If you don’t have the opportunity to conclude transactions over a trading platform, you can use the Voice Trading service and trade using the Renesource Capital broker desk. This service is totally free for our customers.
Our brokers will always inform you about the current quotes, news, your open positions and account balance.
Our brokers accept voice orders for all financial instruments: forex, shares, bonds, futures and OTC instruments.
You can place any order types through the Renesource Capital broker desk:
- Limit orders;
- Market orders;
- Stop limit, take profit and stop loss orders;
- Contingent orders (IF, OCO, OTO).
Terms of voice trading
- Customer order submission to a broker can be done in Russian, Latvian or English;
Acceptance of any order over the phone is deemed to be accomplished if the following conditions are met:
- The Customer successfully underwent the authorization procedure, stating his name, surname, the Phone password (private person) / company name, name and surname of the person authorized to issue orders to conduct transactions in financial instruments, the Phone password (legal entity);
- The Customer stated clearly the main points of the trading operation and the Renesource Capital broker repeated the essential conditions of the order. The Customer can also check his trading account balance, positions, pending orders levels and ask for a quote of any traded financial instrument over the phone;
- Once the broker has repeated the essential conditions of the order, the Customer confirmed the order immediately by pronouncing one of the following words: “Yes”, “Confirm”, “Agree”, “Done” or any other word that unambiguously confirms the agreement.
- The order is deemed to be accepted once the Customer or the Customer’s Authorized Representative pronounces a confirming word. Use of words and verbalisms that may be interpreted ambiguously, as well as slang expressions, is not permitted;
- Interruption of the phone call (by any reason) after the Customer clearly stated his intention to conduct transaction or to place (to modify, to cancel) the order, but had no time (or wish) to run the whole “Phone conversation scenario” to the end, cannot be the reason for the Customer to reject this transaction or the order instruction;
- Phone conversations between Customers and the Company may be recorded and used to resolve disputable situations if they occur.